Please click the link to your event below.
Keep in mind that these events require much more practice than merely reading through your study material. Rather, use this material to guide and improve your practice time. Additional information for select events can be found on the NCLC website itself as well as in the event binder located in the design studio or on the club external hard drive.
Business & Estimating Events
- Business Management
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Employee Development
- Landscape Maintenance Operations - NOTE: There will be an online qualifying test prior to arrival.
- Maintenance Cost Estimating
- Sales Presentation
- Hardscape Installation - NOTE: There will be an online qualifying test prior to arrival.
- Landscape Plant Installation
- Wood Construction
- 3D Exterior Landscape Design
- Computer Aided Landscape Design
- Exterior Landscape Design
- Interior Landscape Design
- Compact Excavator Operation
- Compact Track Loader Operation Skid Steer Loader Operation (formerly Compact Track Loader Operation)
- Mini Tractor Loader Operation
- Tractor Loader Backhoe Operation
- Truck & Trailer Operation
- Annual & Perennial Identification
- Interior Plant Identification
- Flower and Foliage Identification
- Plant Problem Diagnosis
- Turf & Weed Identification
- Woody Ornamental Plant Identification
- Arboriculture Techniques - NOTE: There will be an online qualifying test prior to arrival.
- Chainsaw Breakdown
- Landscape Lighting - NOTE: There will be an online qualifying test prior to arrival.
- Small Engine Repair
Water Management Events
- Irrigation Assembly
- Irrigation Design
- Irrigation Troubleshooting - NOTE: There will be an online qualifying test prior to arrival.